Join us this week; check the web calendar throughout the holiday season for specific dates!
(101) The Master's Plan - An Exegetical Study of Ephesians, Mondays, 7:30pm (Room 208) God has plans for your work, your marriage, your family and your service to others who have spiritual and physical needs. Join Scott Allen to discover God's plan for you!
(101) Your Liberty in Christ, Mondays, 7:30pm (Main Lobby) Accepting Christ, or exploring the decision, brings a newness of ife, specifically freedom from the things that weigh a person down. Join Jim Slavin for this vedio series meant to inspire new growth and freedom.
(101) Margin, Mondays, 7:30pm (Room 206) Margin, according to Dr. Richard Swenson, is the space that once existed between ourselves and our limits. Join Matt Schroeder and Marv Nelson as we unpack what the Bible says about contentment, simplicity, balance, and rest. (This is the subject of our fall HomePointe campaign).
(201) Spiritual Disciples - The Book of Mark, Mondays, 7:30pm (Room 214) Join Dan Gottwerth and Jim Fox to learn more about the spiritual disciples (i.e. prayer, Bible Study, solitude) and how to grow your faith through them.
(101) Senior Men, Tuesdays, 8:30am (Main Lobby) Join one of the strongest groups with men who want to grow in friendshiop, knowing the Bible and serving those in need. Ralph Aavik, Bruce Erickson, Bill Huffman and their team lead this great group.
(101) James, Genuine Faith, 6:30pm, Fridays, (Main Lobby) Rick Bollinger and Gary Schmidt lead a study in the book of James, focused on living out what yu believe. Perfect for a guy new to Bible Study!